Joining the Club
As of now we are mostly comprised of friends and families, along with a few new members. So for the moment we will not be charging any membership fees for new members. Though when it comes to getting together at picnics, expect it to be potlucks or a voluntary contributions to cover costs. As for events, we currently just get together to ride as a group and enjoy the ride, but we are on the works for a few proper events next year so just wait.
Benefits of Joining
There is a lot to gain from joining a group as young as ours, and though you might not be getting the big events yet, you get:
- To be part of a small group of cycling enthusiast you can all get to know and connect with.
- Learn tips and tricks from the group.
- Fun Outings with an intimate club
- Be part of the club as part of the founding members
- Discounts on Workshops and Events in the future
- No Membership Fee (at the moment)